Google
 
Web www.stripclubserver.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

To Blog or Not To Blog

I said I would never blog. In fact, and in all reality, I dropped a class last semester because the professor wanted=actually, required us to blog about class after class every class. I felt that it infringed on my right to oppose blogging, which I did-and to a point still do.

HOWEVER, being an avid reader of several "waiter" blogs, I have decided (and realized) that persons who serve/bartend in gentlemen's clubs should have their voices heard as well. So in abandonment of past morals, I came, I saw...I blogged.

2 Comments:

Blogger PoleDancer said...

I really like working at the club. Alot of us have known each other for years and a few of us even went to jr. high and high school together! Never thought we would meet up like that though! But we, for the most part, have a really good time working together. We help each other out as much as possible. It's not always roses but we get through the rough times the best we can, with as many shots as possible to be able to still stand, with some of us in eight inch heals! But if you're rude to one of us, you can bet that you're going to have most of the club on your ass. They will either kick you out or just take all your money for being rude. That is just the way we handle things. Well, once I threw a drink on a guy. Just once. It was a bloody mary though! It was justifiable! Anyway, that's my story and I'll stick to it for now.

11:38 PM  
Blogger PoleDancer said...

That vixen blue was funny! Happy Birthday! Hope you had fun on our vacation! I missed you and there was drama at the club! Hope to see you this weekend!

5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters