Google
 
Web www.stripclubserver.blogspot.com

Saturday, August 12, 2006

I was feeling rather daft

It's close to eleven AM and I still can't fall asleep. I suppose I can thank all the Red Bull that I drank during my shift for this wonderful insomnia.

Here's a quicky post on things that I have said without thinking. (I promise I am intelligent)

While holding my friends baby before my club opened:
"Okay, I have to go get ready, I'm going to go put the baby back in his kennell."

On discussing the first time I ever gave oral sex:
"I spit it all over the place, I couldn't help it! I wasn't expecting it to be warm!"
Other bartender: "What, did you expect it on ice?"

After admiring one of my dancers very curly locks:
"You're so lucky, I wish I had hairy curls."

That is all. Maybe now I can get some sleep!

1 Comments:

Blogger Savannah said...

Wow, you sound just like me sometimes. :P

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters