Google
 
Web www.stripclubserver.blogspot.com

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Tag You're It!

I was tagged today. I didn't even know what tag was until a few minutes ago, but my awesome girl at After Hours tagged me.

How to Play:

Whomever is tagged reveals five things about themselves that few people know. Then they tag five other bloggers to play. There is no deep purpose to it.

My Five Things:

1. I once sang backup for Shania Twain. As cool as that may sound, it was really a big let down. We had to stay in this tiny room in the back for the whole show and she didn't even say "hi" or anything. Also, she's a lot shorter in real life and her hair is fake.

2. I have been arrested. :) Not for what you might think, either. Maybe I'll tell you all about it one day.

3. I have a tattoo of a treble clef in a hidden spot.

4. When I'm really tired or stressed out, I have panic attacks about the stupidest things. Once I was driving home and started freaking out beacuse my car keys weren't in my purse. Think about it.

5. I danced. Once. And by once, I don't mean one night or one specific point in time, I mean once. One song, shower show, $500. That was a loooong time ago, though.

Now, I'm supposed to tag other bloggers; five of them, but I really want to know about my readers. I guess I'm cheating a little, so I'll tag a few bloggers.

The Insane Waiter
Boun Appitito
Wide Lawns
Skippy Mom
Barista Brat

Ok, your turn. Tag, you're it!

waitress

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, what's a shower show??
and, how was it?

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post, server. Do you play any musical instruments?

6:48 PM  
Blogger Semi-Celibate Man said...

Funny list!

I understand #1. I once sang in a choir for a show that toured through our town. Practiced for a month. On show night they faced us away from the stage and played a recorded track up over the choir. I missed the whole show!

And I'm going to guess that you were worth the $500.

10:40 PM  
Blogger SkippyMom said...

Thanks Girlie! I will get right on it.

[#1 cracked me up..."and her hair was FAKE." too funny! and the car keys...giggle]

Glad to see you.

Hugs!

12:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a reader and a blogger I guess. I did this 5 things tag once, I've been getting taggedlike crazy. If you really want to know more about this particular reader come on over to http://noahsfarm.spaces.live.com

I've had a great time reading your blog, I got all cought up on the archives yesterday, love it! I came by via Waiter Rant, I heart the waiter.

Good luck on your finals! I remember those days!

9:21 AM  
Blogger Biddie said...

Great list.

3:38 PM  
Blogger Did You Stop to Think? said...

I think I was driving behind you when you panicked about your keys... way to regain control of your car and stay on the road!

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waitress wants to make dossiers on all of us (LOL)!

5 things.... lets see....
1) I can read lips, due to hearing loss.

2)my knees are padded with silicon

3) Hubs and I have been married for 16 years (we eloped, no one knows our anniversary)

4)I ride my horse at night when agitated

5)I was also arrested, but never charged. no comment :P

GJ

7:59 AM  
Blogger China Doll said...

Hey I've been reading for a while but I'm not sure if I've commented yet, I've got you linked on my blog!

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(car keys weren't in my purse)
i once sat in my car and cried
cause my car would not start>
I had not put the key in
the ignition they were in
my purse.
Stress , got to love it.

10:44 PM  
Blogger SkippyMom said...

I came by to thank you...I hit over 400 visitors thanks to you. It made my day.

I love reading your blog and know how busy you are. I hope you keep it up. I am sure when I am back I will have a big ol' archive to read.

Sweetie...you take care and be safe. You did a lot for me and I love you for it.

Happiest of Holidays Waitress, and big Skippy Hugs for you.

J'

3:29 AM  
Blogger Vivalacrap said...

if you made $500 for dancing once I'd say you should do it again. Holidays and all,...

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu?

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters