Google
 
Web www.stripclubserver.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

A Small Request For A Big Dog

Again, I am overwhelmed and amazed at the amount of support and e-mails I have recieved on behalf of Tucker. They have all been sent to Jo, and she greatly appreciates it.

I am now asking that anyone who has a blog, please link to this story or just link to the BCHS with a version of the events to spread the word further. Jo is going to contact craigslist and other media outlets to try and get the word out.

I couldn't imagine if this happened to me. It's the equivelant of someone kidnapping your child, and yet most people don't see it that way.

There is a special place in heaven for all those who are helping Jo, thank you all again.

Waitress

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They remain in my prayers!

Hope to click on here in the new future to hear the happy story of them being reunited! When it happens would love to see some pictures of Tucker :-)

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jo's a pretty special person and well worth helping out so I'm glad people that don't know her perhaps as well as I do are getting behind her. Thanks Waitress for helping out in this case.

Jo's been in my corner in some tough times so I'm glad that there's so many people in her corner now.

She doesn't know I'm writing this, btw, and might be a bit embarrassed but... put it up anyway! She's a special one.

3:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters