Google
 
Web www.stripclubserver.blogspot.com

Monday, April 02, 2007

Ode To The Drunk Girl Asleep In The Bathroom:

I must say, I was not shocked at all
To find you lying face down in the stall.
Having too much to drink
May have caused you to think
That it seemed a good place as any to fall.

Rather than composing yourself with some style
You preferred to suck-face with the tile.
Although it seemed rather funny
I needed to make some more money,
So I decided to leave your ass in there a while!

Maybe, to yourself you said,
"I just need a place to lay down my head,"
But unless you're a mare,
(Or you really don't care!)
The stall is no place for a bed.

8 Comments:

Blogger tuzoenduro said...

Very witty :D and also somewhat out of character, I like it when you come up with something unexpected.

Long time reader and first time writer, I enjoy reading you blog before I go to work, keep up with the fun entries.

5:08 PM  
Blogger Alessandra said...

AAww, that's really funny! Good to have you back, Waitress.

8:11 AM  
Blogger Ya Looblue said...

that was hi-larious. i just spit coffee at the monitor.

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did too, ya looblue. TOO funny!!!

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now THERE'S something to brag to your friends about..."I passed out drunk in the bathroom of a tittybar."

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can someone pls enlighten me as to what "leet speak" is from the previous post? I guess I'm not down with the lingo.

11:30 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

"Leet speak," referred to in that way as a shorthand for "elite" speak is a new form of writing/communicating, popular among teenagers.

For example: LOL is leet speak. It stands for "laught out loud."

Also leet speek: U r a qtpi. :)

Quite annoying.

12:30 PM  
Blogger amy said...

very cute poem, loved it!

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters