Google
 
Web www.stripclubserver.blogspot.com

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

All Your Plagues are Upon Us

I'm copying (or elaborating, if you will) on my friend Subserviant Worker's blog about her experiences with Yom Kippur. For those of you who don't know, it started Sunday at sundown and continued into the following Monday. As per with tradition, Jewish people fast during this time, and break fast Monday night, eating bagels and fish (breakfast food, get it?).

I was a very bad Jewish girl this year.

I mentioned earlier about my lit review due tomorrow. (I'm taking a break from writing it to surf the internet and post this!) I went to school on Monday. Not only did I go to school, I broke fast and had a Red Bull and a chicken biscuit on the way to school.

I was bad.

Apparently, someone noticed. That night, Boyfriend and I headed out to run some errands. When we opened the truck we were greeted by a swarm of flies. Everywhere. Filling the truck and flying out at us.

Last night, there were two locusts on the windshield. Unbeknownst to us, there were also some in the cab of the truck, which proceeded to ATTACK us as we were driving down the road. One such locust went so far as to fly INSIDE Boyfriends shirt and start pinching him.

I told him if there were any frogs near the truck today we were selling it!

Back to the paper! Hope all is well with you!

Waitress.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that doesn't happen to all of us. I skipped Kol Nidre to work on a paper all night (3-4ish).

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey waitress, I've been wondering something: how old are you?

6:45 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Now now, boobs, don't you know you're not supposed to ask a woman her age? Just kidding, i'm 25. Why?

6:46 PM  
Blogger Thy said...

i was having cravings for meat yesterday.

i was so ashamed of myself. i still am : [

8:13 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

you don't eat meat?

8:15 PM  
Blogger Thy said...

vegetarian.

10:41 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

i did that for a little while, but i'm not disciplined enough. I caved, but i did find that smoked gouda was very good in curbing my meat cravings. The smokey flavor reminded me of steak

11:05 PM  
Blogger INNER VOICES said...

Everything in moderation... How can you go wrong?

2:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quick! Check the water! K

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes, you can just FEEL G'D giving you the hairy eye ball, cantcha? lol

pass the schmere, please
:)

GJ

8:38 AM  
Blogger Lyss said...

temple lasted forever this year, menawhile, i could smell the food coming from downstairs where caterers were setting up the break-fast.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters