Google
 
Web www.stripclubserver.blogspot.com

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Ask the Waitress

Thanks to gypsy_jo for this idea!

For those of you who do not know, school started for me today, and I am exhausted, so I may not be posting stories every day, more like every other day. So, I would like to introduce to you:

Ask the Waitress!

Yes, dear readers, I have set up an e-mail address where you can ask me anything your heart desires and I will answer here in this post. Please note that some or all of your message will be posted, so excersise caution and don't say anything you wouldn't want repeated. Here's the address:

sexyserverbabe@sbcglobal.net

Please, e-mail on!


Always,
Waitress

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did it! I did it!
childish, but what the hell? lifes to short :)

6:21 PM  
Blogger misha said...

me too!

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boobs, may I ask Y u havent partaken of the breastly delights of your local strip club? dont tell me your UNDERAGE???:O
I'll take the asshole comment back, but seriously dude, it aint what you see on springer! men have a better chance at getting laid going to the super market or the bank rather than the strip club.
did u go to that documentary site I left 4 u?
poor waitress...hope her class load isnt to terrible this semester.

8:21 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

thank you jo, i'm hanging in there. My dumb ass is taking 21 hours trying to graduate next december. I wanna go take a nap. :(

8:52 AM  
Blogger Kristie said...

21 hours! wow. i am only taking 14 and i i thought that was tough. of course, i havent been a full-time student since my son was born, so its just a bit of a shock to my system. ;) Good luck with school...btw- whats your major?

11:07 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I'm a sociology major with a minor in psych. I was a double major until last semester when I decided rather than get a phD in social psych, I would go to law school. Go figure i work in a bar. :)

6:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so when will the waitress ANSWER the questions posed? hope its not at the end of the semester! LOL

8:06 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

soon, jo, I promise. I'm working on some now

5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*taps foot impatiently*

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters