Google
 
Web www.stripclubserver.blogspot.com

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Waitress is Exhausted

Yes. Yes I am.

I finally finished the paper last night, special thanks to Boun Appitito for helping me edit and proofread!

Tomorrow is my mid-term in Juvenile Delinquency, with more papers for my thesis due on Friday. Then I have the rest of my mid-terms next week.

I need three of me. One to study, one to write, and one to go to work.

I'll have a story for you tomorrow, I'm going to go sleep now!

Best of Luck to you all!

Waitress!

5 Comments:

Blogger INNER VOICES said...

good luck with all of that!

3:05 PM  
Blogger SM said...

Glad all went well!

4:51 PM  
Blogger ~*~Esmerelda~*~ said...

I wish you the best of luck in the crush of testing and writing. I sympathize with your breaking down for a snack. I do not know how you got any writing done during that time, I can't write to deadline without M&M's. I'm inrigued by your thessi topic on frat fraternization. Also, it was cute the names your manager, boss, and doorman wanted for themselves in your motorcycle story.

10:27 PM  
Blogger barista brat said...

good luck on the mid-term!

3:28 AM  
Blogger Ospite said...

*tips his hat* Anytime kiddo.

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters